Get the Dawson Creek & District Chamber of Commerce Working For You!
Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
Covers all industries including one person firms, home businesses and farms. Benefit options include life, health, dental and travel care insurance, vision care, short and long-term disability, business overhead benefits and many others. Guaranteed renewable contract and fully pooled price stability. Available locally through AHL Financial, call 250-782-6955.
Offers preferential payment processing rates for Visa, MasterCard, and Interac. There is no need to change bank accounts and the funds are deposited the next business day. 1.59% + 10 cents per Visa or MC transaction. 5 cents per Interac transaction.
Full Suite of Products
- Wired & Wireless Terminals
- First Data Mobile PayTM
- Gift Cards Solutions
- TeleCheck® Electronic Cheque Acceptance
Preferred Chamber Pricing:
- Discount Rate/ Transaction Fees*
- Monthly Account Fee: $5.00
- Visa®: 1.55%
- MasterCard®: 1.60%
- Discover®: 1.60%
- Card Brand 0.12%
- NQA 0.25%
- Interac Debit® $0.05/Transaction
- Ask us about Amex®
*additional processing fees may apply
Payworks offers BC Chamber of Commerce members the following fee structure for their payroll:
- Basic Run Charge $16.00 and one-time fee of $200.00;
- Integration with Chamber Group Plan;
- Year-end tax filing/T4s;
- $1.36 per Direct Deposit or Cheque
Esso Imperial Oil
The Esso Direct Driver Billing Program includes a 3 cent per litre discount off of fuel purchased at any Esso-branded service station.
2 cents per litre discount off all grades of gasoline & diesel (minimum of 200 litres/month). 5% discount on all parts and labour at Centigard Car Care Centres. 5% discount on vehicle propane purchased at Petro-Canada retial service stations. Individually numbered credit card for each vehicle.
2 cent/litre discount off the posted pump price for your gasoline & diesel retail purchases with the Shell Commercial Card. Possibility for Airmiles Reward Miles.
Members are eligible for specialized insurance at competitive premiums, including a 25% discount for not-for-profit organizations.
Legal Shield & ID Shield
- Legal Shield. Offering legal protection programs for your small business
- ID Shield: Protecting your information.
Contact Duncan at 250-782-4868 for more information on both these programs.
Other Local Benefits
- Free email communiqués to all Chamber members- 4 ads per year (non member fee $250 per email)
- Use of our boardroom at no cost
- We are currently installing a video conferencing system (sponsored by the South Peace Cattleman’s Association) which will be available to members at no cost
- Free listing and linking on our website
- Opportunity to engage our Wine O’Clock Women’s networking group (invite to your business for example) with approx 100 members
- Discounts on monthly Chamber luncheons and other networking events
- exposure on our Keep Calm and Shop on Facebook page
- Facebook links
BC Chamber & Canadian Chamber of Commerce Benefits
- Business Services: From customized health insurance, to help with merchant processing, online marketing, payroll solutions, and discounted office supplies—we’ve partnered with top brands so you can maximize your productivity and minimize your costs.
- BC BUSINESS MAGAZINE: Chamber members can access a one-year subscription to BC’s premiere business magazine for only $12.
- CONSTANT CONTACT From email marketing to event management, to social sharing and more, members save up to 25% on these easy-to-use marketing tools.
- KUBERA provides a preferential rate package for credit and debit processing and dedicated relationship managers to help serve your needs.
- PUROLATOR: Earn volume discounts starting at 25% on Purolator Express® and Purolator Ground® services.
- POCKETED: Receive a 50% discount on your first grant, waive a grant consultation fee, and receive over 25% off upgrades to Pocketed+ to explore non-dilutive funding that fits your needs.
- SPARK INSURANCE: Non Profit Program: In partnership with Shaw Sabey & Associates Ltd., our 20+ years’ experience and group-buying power has helped us negotiate some of the best coverage and lowest rates in the country.
- STAPLES: Members access the Staples Advantage program to receive reduced costs on business supplies with no minimum order requirements.
- Travel & Hospitality: Our members have access to exclusive travel and hospitality discounts and perks – from reduced hotel and car rentals rates, to savings on fuel and fleet costs.
- LOCAL HOSPITALITY: Exclusive deals for chamber members on hotel and car rentals around the world!
- PETRO CANADA: Petro-Canada and the BC Chamber give you 3 cents off per litre at the pump.
- ESSO: Esso and the BC Chamber give you 3.5 cents off per litre at the pump. Plus save on oil changes and more.
- PARK’N FLY: Members receive up to 40% off Park’N Fly rates at select airports across Canada.
- WHISTLER 48-HOUR CLUB: Chamber members can book available time-share condos in Whistler at very attractive discounted rates within 48-hours of arrival.
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce Savings, Professional, Import/Export: Designed for members by members, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce’s Chamber Business Services provide the tools you need to boost your productivity, save money and achieve your goals.
- ANOVA ENERGY: Anova Energy can help small businesses become more “green” and verify carbon offsets validity and ensure they are made in Canada and in compliance with regulations.
- FREIGHTCOM: Members can save anywhere from 70-75% on what they would normally pay for shipping courier costs, including pallet shipping.
- ELAVON: Elavon offers members the ability to accept payments from customers in a fast, efficient and secure way.
- ROGERS FOR BUSINESS: Rogers for Business brings members discounts on a variety of products and services such as wireless data, voice, wireline and Microsoft 365.
- CHAMBER GET KLEANR PROGRAM: Kleanr is offering discounts on a variety of cleaning and disinfecting services to members in commercial building services, as well as construction services
Dawson Creek & District Chamber of Commerce
10201-10th Street, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 3T5
Phone: (250) 782-4868 Fax: (250) 782-2371
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org